Saturday, November 9, 2013

Best Friends - When No One is Looking






 When Derrick is gone to school, Riley and Owen become the best of friends. They will play for hours and hours. I love watching them interact with each other. Sometimes the things they do together makes me want to scream, cry, laugh and pull my hair out all at the same time - like taking a gallon bag and filling it with water and dumping it on the bed (more then 6 times). Owen gets blamed for a lot of things but, I have a sneaky suspicion that Riley is the ring leader...
Most of the time they play quietly together, while I am doing chores around the house. Yesterday it was cars. They brought out all the hot wheels and lined them up on the living room coffee table. I love having these two all to myself in the mornings. I am going to miss Riley when she goes to school next year - I think 1st grade is worse then kindergarten - I never cry when they go to kindergarten but, when Derrick started first grade I bawled like a baby. 





No comments:

Post a Comment