Saturday, August 24, 2013

5 years old.

I love this girl so much and I can not believe that she is 5 years old. I can not believe that she also will be starting kindergarten next week. She is so excited and can hardly wait. I don't know what Owen and me are going to do, we will have 3 hours all by ourselves!! 

 Best Friend : Kaleb
Favorite Food: Spaghetti
Favorite Color: PINK
Favorite Movie: Cinderella
Favorite Toy: Lego's 

I remember the day I had Riley, It was SO LONG. I had 2 nursers in the room, the midwife, and the surgeon on call. Riley was just not cooperating. When I first came in and the nurse checked me Riley was  head down. The nurse walked out of the room came back and decided to check me again before she started the potocin, (she had just checked me 2 minutes before)and Riley was BREACHED. It took two nurses, Daniel and the surgeon to hold my tummy, so that my midwife could turn her and break my water - to prevent her from becoming breached again. After hours and hours of labor, the surgeon coming in and telling me I had two more pushes and if she was not out I would have to have a c-section, I was finally holding this beautiful little girl in my arms and it was time to choose a name. The surgeon came over looked at my baby girl and said, "I think that you should name her Riley since she got us all riled up today." I already loved the name Riley and after the surgeons suggestion we could not call her anything else. 

In a sea of brown eyes, she had blue. I love her blue eyes!





No comments:

Post a Comment