Thursday, August 22, 2013

Toothless

I think it was Riley that saidknow he looks like the Toothless from "How to Train Your Dragon" - he kind of does - poor, poor Derrick.

At our last Dentist appointment the X-Ray on Derrick teeth showed that his two front permanent teeth, we BIG. So big they took up 4 spaces! The dentist suggested to get them to grow in straight, that we would need to pull out all 4 front teeth on top. SO we did....

I wish I took a picture but I didn't...

He is so upset by the way he looks, calling himself a "freak" - he gets that from his father.  I have to admit it is hard getting used to. There are little carters in his mouth were is teeth used to be and his gums there are spiky. I am sure in about a month it will smooth out. I don't think he will be eating whole apples for a little while...

No comments:

Post a Comment