Monday, November 25, 2013

December 2012 Part 1


 Better Late then never right? I need to blog about last December so that we have it on the blog and remember it and so that it goes into the 2013 blog book! So the next fee post are going to be about our trip. 

Daniel was laid of from Flatiron Construction at the end of November. He decided that he was going to go and work for his Dad until he found a new job. I was tired of him being out of town and I hated the idea he would be gone from us during Christmas time. So I asked him if he all might be able to go with him - he said YES. I called the school the next day and told them what was happening and and they excused Derrick for the entire month of December. I then called his Teacher to see if she might be able to put together a packet for him - or email he his work. She told me that since Derrick was so far ahead of the other kids that he would be just fine and the only thing that he needed to work on was reading. What a relief! So within a day we packed and left - and I left my house a mess.
   







I love this picture of Riley reading to her baby dolls. She is such a good little mama.






Derrick had his first loose tooth during our trip and wanted me to take a picture him wiggling it. So that is what is happening in this picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment