Wednesday, October 23, 2013

As I Lay Me Down to Sleep

There a lot of nights I let all 3 of my kids sleep in the same bed - Riley has a Queen so they all fit and sleep comfortably. The other night they just would not quiet down and go to sleep. I finally went in Rie's bedroom and kicked the boys out and told them to go and sleep in their own beds. The whining that followed could make anyone want to pull their hair out. After about 10 minutes of whining and crying that they all were scared - I finally raised my voice and said, "YOU CAN NOT SLEEP IN THE SAME BED." It seemed to quite them down. Daniel was playing a video game on the living room TV, so I left him in charge and went and jumped in the shower. When I got out of the shower I went and checked on the kids, I found then ALL on the floor of the boy's room all scrunched up in the door way...


I called Daniel over to have a look and we both laughed...We just left them there and they slept that way all night long! I guess I should be grateful that they listened to me about not sleeping in the same bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment