Monday, July 1, 2013

Lazy Sunday



I love Sunday afternoons. They are filled with relaxing, giggles  and snuggling on the couch watching movies - and usually something yummy to eat for dinner! Yesterday was no exception! I could hear Owen giggling as I made dinner; Daniel was throwing him up in the air and Owen was pretending he was superman. Derrick and Riley were pleading for him to throw them also - Dan decided they were to big and lifted them up, upside down so they could walk on the ceiling. Dan then got some pillowcases and him and the kids hopped inside them and raced across the living room 3 times.  After the pillowcase race Derrick got some belts and tied Owen and Dan's feet together, then tied  him and Riley's feet together and they had a three legged race!! I am sure the down stairs neighbors were not thrilled about all the pounding! My little family however was having the time of their lives!
I love days like this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment