Thursday, June 27, 2013

Love Thy Neighbor.


When we first moved here two years ago I was a little upset we where going to live in a Condo. (Daniel had picked it out when the kids and I where spending the summer in Oregon.) In my opinion it was just a glorified apartment. I wanted some place with a fenced back yard so I  could send my kids outside and let them play -I still do. 
This has been my most favorite place to live. Sometimes I think it is a dream. We have an awesome ward. We have great neighbors who have become our friends. Our kids get along and play with each other. These wonderful neighbors have helped us out when we where in need, taking Derrick to school, bringing meals, being a shoulder to cry on and babysitting my kids. I do not now what I would have done without them, I know Heavenly Father had a hand in us moving here. I love them all. I hope that looking back on  these days in Eagle Mountain, my kids will remember them with fondness. I hope that when I grow old I will look back and smile.  We have created such wonderful memories here and I am going to hate the day when we have to move on. Actually I am dreading it - it makes me cry just thinking about it. Until then, I am going to squeeze in as much memory making as I can!



No comments:

Post a Comment