Friday, June 14, 2013

Time Flys


School is out for the summer and we are trying to soak in as much sun and fun as we can! Rock Climbing has been our "go to" activity for the last month or so. We found a perfect spot up Big Cottonwood Canyon. It is basically right off the main road and by the river. It is perfect for little people!  Derrick has become quit the climber. Last time we went him and Daniel repelled off the top. That made my heart beat a little faster - Derrick was not scared at all and can not wait to do it again. Owen and Riley like to try, but after a couple feet off the ground they are ready to climb down! 

(Owen)                           

(Riley)                         

(Derrick)                   

(Derrick and Dan Repelling)             

My main goal this summer is to make memories with the kids that will last a life time. We have so many things planned and I hope that we can do it all before school starts in the Fall. *I will have 2 kids in school - Derrick will be in 2nd and Riley will be starting kindergarten - I think I might cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment