Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dad

Happy Father's Day

I have a wonderful Dad. He taught me to work hard - and if you call in sick to work you better be sick and in bed all day. He loves my Mom. He loves his kids and wants the best for them. He worked hard to support our family but also took time off to have fun with us. I am pretty sure that I have one of the best Dad's in the entire world! I love his laugh and his sense of humor. I love that Owen looks a lot like him. Thanks Dad for all you did and still do. I love you. 



My kids got lucky with their dad too! They love when he tells them made-up bed time stories - voice and all. I love seeing their faces light up when he walks through the door after a long day at work (and at home). I love the adventures we go on. He encourages the kids to try their best, and cheers them on. He works hard to support our family and makes it possible for me to stay home with our kids. He makes us laugh. He is a great Dad. We love you Daniel! 





No comments:

Post a Comment