Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bribes



I bribe my kids a lot, and it works maybe 30% of the time. Today I reached into my parenting hat and pulled out a bribe - if they cleaned their rooms I would take them to get ice cream from the little shop down the street. They have been SLOW at it. It is almost 7:00pm and they are just know getting done! They even turned down a friend who knocked on the door and wanted them to play. 

(This was the time I bribed them at the doctors office. I told them if they behaved and got shots we could get cupcakes! These cupcakes are from the Sweet Tooth Fairy - BEST.CUPCAKES.EVER!)

The entire house is almost clean - which makes life in the home a lot more pleasant. All I have to do is clean my bathroom, do the dishes and tidy up the kids bathroom. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment