Monday, March 11, 2013

He Got's Nothing on Us!

Derrick would not go to bed. Thinking that he would get the best of us he asked if he could sleep outside. Daniel and I looked at each other then looked at him and said "sure". I got up and fixed him a little place on the porch - complete with pillow and blanket. I lead him out there and shut the door. I think that he was surprised that I actually followed through with it. I opened a couple of seconds later and he was in tears. He told me that he really did not want to sleep on the porch and that "he looks like an idiot". Were did that come from? - Goodness! I ushered him back in and talked to him about going to bed when he is suppose to and not trying to trick Mom or Dad. He said he was sorry and went right to bed



No comments:

Post a Comment