Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

Happy Easter From the Clement Kids. 
I sure do love them.


I think that Easter might be my most favorite Holiday. I love that it is on Sunday's. It makes it a little more reverent and makes me reflect on what it means a little bit more. 
I am so grateful for the sacrifice that my savior made. I am so grateful for the sacrifice my Father in Heaven made - I could not imagine how hard it would be sending your son down to earth knowing all the pain and suffering he would have to endure.
I am grateful that because of the sacrifice that Christ made I have the chance to repent and return to my Father in Heaven. That my children also have that privileged. 
I know with all my heart that Christ lives. I know that he lived for me - that he loves me. I know that the gospel is true and by it we can find true happiness.
How grateful I am not only for the Saviors sacrifice but the sacrifices others made so I could be here today, have a family and be the mom to 3 amazing kids. Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment