Friday, February 15, 2013

Headache

 Can I begin by saying I think I have one of the best pediatritions in Utah. If we move I just might have to take her with us!

Derrick has been having a lot of headaches lately and after the millionth call home from school I called to have him checked out...

They checked his eyes and everything seems normal. I am going to be taking a journal of everything he eats to see if it might be connected to some sort of Allergy. I am hoping that it just balances itself out and his headaches stop.

I left Riley and Owen with a babysitter so Derrick got to go with me just by himself. He was so cute and loved the alone time - even if it was a trip to the doctor.

When we got into the room he immediately took his shoes off and asked the nurse if he could have a blanket - silly boy. It was a good thing he took his shoes off because Dr. Fiendt had to check his feet for reflexes.



On our way home we stopped at Subway and got a sandwich to share.
We are crossing our fingers that we can find out what is causing his headaches, until then we are going to go through a lot of tylenol - for both me and him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment