Sunday, August 28, 2011

The BEACH.


The second week we were in Oregon my sister's and niece came down for a ten day vacation. My parents and my brother treated us to a weekend at the coast. Shannon and me and our kids sleep in a YURT. It was pretty exciting. WAY better than a tent and a lot cheaper then a hotel room! We plan on taking a summer vacation to the same place next year and renting a yurt again.




 



The kids loved playing in the Ocean. Covering themselves with sand, and looking for seashells. The last day we were they it rained, but that did not stop us from going to the beach one last time.  Owen shoved sand in his mouth at one point, I thought he was going to chock to death before I could get it all out. We made sure we brought the play pen to the beach after that.


Derrick was even big enough to go up to the VERY TOP of the light house.  You can hardly see out the windows. The guide told us it is because they are afraid that someone might get hurt if they cleaned them. Good thing it is really not a working light house anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment