Friday, February 11, 2011

I LOVE My Family,






Today was a no good, horrible, rotten, stressful, exhausting day... I am glad it is almost over. I am letting Derrick and Riley sleep on the couch and watch Gforce and Prince of Persia. Oh, I love Netflix on the Wii!

So now on the my weekly review with the TOP SEVEN!!

1.  Paid off Derrick's ER trip.

2. Have money in saving again. GREAT feeling.

(Riley and Derrick snuggling in the same bed.)

3. Realized again what great parents I have. I know that a lot of people think this, but I have the best parents in the world. I am so glad my Heavenly Father sent me to them, and that they are mine forever. I have truly been blessed.

4. Derrick had his last dentist appointment! I am so glad he is done. 9 fillings and 1 crown. Last night, and he was playing with the "prize" he picked out, he started crying. I asked him what was wrong. He replied, "Today was my last dentist appointment, I don't get to pick out a toy anymore". Got to love kids.

(Derrick, feel alseep with his fingers in between his toes!)
5.  My baby sister called telling me that she might come to visit for spring break. I am so EXCITED!!! I have missed her.

6. Got a GREAT text message today from one of my best friends. I am really excited!!! I can not wait to see her next week!

(Owen sleeping. He is my best sleeper.)
(Finally at last a kid that wants to sleep in his own bed!)

7. My dryer broke last night. SAD. Especially after spending A LOT of money on cloth diapers. Last night I went to bed feeling a little defeated. Then last night happened. Owen woke up five times, and Riley woke up at three with a temperature. My sweet husband went to the store at four to get some fever reducer. Rie did not fall asleep again until five.  I think I got two hours of sleep last night....
This morning I woke up determined to fix the dryer. I made it worse. Then some other stuff happened, so I called my Dad crying to him about my rotten day. He listened. Then my husband came home. Then he left, to go and buy me a new dryer, so I could wash the cloth diapers.  By this time I had a horrible headache (due to no sleep and not eating all day). Daniel said he would take Derrick with him. I then whined about my headache, and Riley being sick, and that he was going to leave me with her and the baby... He then offered to take the baby with him. SO he did. Then I called my Mom, and cried again about my horrible, no good, rotten day, and about my sweet husband. She listened.  Then I got off the phone and snuggled up to Riley and took a nap. Then Daniel came home with the new dryer, and taco's for dinner. My headache disappeared. I told Daniel he was my hero. The END


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about your horrible, rotten, no good day. Thankfully you've got yourself a good man and parents who listen when you need them.

    ReplyDelete