Friday, February 4, 2011

SEVEN



1. I found the pictures Tasha took when she came up in December! Here are some of my favorites.




I love this one she took of the reflection pond!


2. As, you read in the post below, Riley cut off her hair. I have been tempted to take her and get her ears pierced, so she does not look like a boy. Daniel told me no-so did my Mom. I hate the fact that she kind of-a lot- looks like a boy. Her name is not helping matters...
I have made her ware dresses or the color pink all week. I hope it grows back fast.
3. We did our taxes this week! As I was walking out the door to go to the grocery store, Derrick wanted to know where. "HIS, taxes where".  He wanted to buy so Bakugans. I told him he is not old enough to get taxes back. 

4. We are planning a trip to Boise for the middle of February!  

5. Owen ( who can not take more than five-ten steps at a time), thinks he can run! As a result, he has had two black eyes in the last two weeks, and multiple bruises on his forehead. ALSO, he can stand up, in the middle of the floor without holding on to ANY THING! He is only just barley nine months old.

6. I talked to both my sisters and my Mom this week. I begged all of them to come and visit me. I even told my Mom I would buy her a plane ticket. I do not think anyone is going to take me up on my offer.

7. I am so glad it is finally Friday, and that Dan will be home for the weekend. Even if we are having a hard time, I am glad Daniel still has a job. Some money, is better then none. I am so glad that We have families that support us, and who want the best for us. Especially our parents. I am glad that we have both have parents who love us. I am glad for a Heavenly Father who listens to prayer and who answers them. For the comfort he brings to me when I am having a rotten day.

No comments:

Post a Comment