Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tasha's Visit and Temple Square.


A couple weeks before Christmas Tasha came down for a visit. Me and her had a girl morning and went and did  a little Christmas shopping. I do not remember the last time I went ANYWHERE without the kids or  Dan by my side. It was SO nice! Especially since it allowed me to pick up Dan's Christmas present! A Bobby Flay cast iron grill! Daniel had been wanting one FOREVER.

That same Afternoon, we loaded the family up and headed to downtown Salt Lake. Our first stop was the Grand America Hotel were they had a display of Ginger Bread houses. Tasha also took some pictures of our family outside in the Court Yard. I left my camera in the car during this outing, so all the pictures were taken on Tasha's camera. We did download them to my computer when we got home. Sadly however, I can not seem to fine what file we downloaded them to. I will keep searching, and post some of the picture when I find them.
Our next and last stop for the night was Temple Square, to see the beautiful lights.  This time I made sure I grabbed my camera.  I seemed to have failed to capture the beauty of the lights. They were AMAZING. My only regret is that there was no snow on the trees- I love the look of Christmas lights twinkling under the snow! My favorite part of the night, was going into the meeting house on temple square and listening to a youth choir sing!

Below are a some of my favorite pictures taken at temple square. My most favorite one is the very first picture on this post. It was taken at the refection pound where they had tons of lights floating in the water surrounding a breathtaking nativity statue, (which you will see below).








No comments:

Post a Comment