Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Long Day

I decide I am not starting my 100 days of gratitude over. I  am going to keep going...I think this is day 33, at least that is where I am starting.

I am grateful for little boys, not aware their picture is being taken.

I am grateful for chubby baby legs.

I am grateful for goofy grins, and goggles worn upside down. SO CUTE! 

Today was a LONG day. The Baby did not want to take a nap. Three times I rocked him to sleep and three time he woke within 15 minutes. By the time my sweet hubby came home from work the baby was extra grouchy.  Dan took him and held him for a while, to give me time to rejuvenate. Then after he took quick shower he loaded the dishwasher for me. After dinner he gave the kids a bath, dressed them in their pj's and put them to bed. He is great! I am so, so thankful for him. I count down the minutes until he walks though the door at the end of the day, just so I can see his handsome smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment