Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sleeping Babes

Almost every morning after Dan leaves for work "D" and Rie crawl into my bed and snuggle with me.

They usually take over my pillow, and drool all over it.

This is what my bed looked like this morning.
I am so grateful for their snuggles and their beautiful sleeping little faces.

The Baby even had a good night sleep. He woke up once around three in the morning. I got up and held him for a while. Then I fixed him a bottle and put him back in his crib. He did not wake up again until 7:30 this morning. I am grateful that both him and I got a good nights sleep. I am grateful that today he is back on schedule, taking his regular nap. He has been asleep for the last hour!

I love watching my kids sleep. Again and again, I feel so very blessed to be their Mother.

Tomorrow, Dan and I are going to his work's Christmas party. The theme is "Country Western". I have no idea what I am going to wear. The only nice pair of slacks I have are white. Does the "fashion" rule, no white after Labor Day still apply. I hope not, because it looks like that is what I am going to be waring! 

We are taking the baby with us and have a babysitter coming over to watch "D" and Rie. This is our very fist paid babysitter - our very first babysitter who is not related to us - our very first babysitter under the age of 18. My visiting teachers gave me her name and said she is the best babysitter in our ward. I am still a little nervous. We are going to be gone for five hours, and be an hour away.

DEEP BREATHS.

I am such a worry wart.

Dan said that this year I am not getting out of going.

Again, DEEP BREATHS.

I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment