Friday, June 5, 2015

Oregon Summer: Part 1

As I mentioned me and the kids are in Oregon for some of the summer break. After we left Utah we took our time getting to my parents house. The first night we stopped in Boise. We got to see my newphew, attended Simons band concert and take them out for ice cream. We only got to spend a couple of hours with them and I forgot to take pictures. It was nice catching up with them. They are super sweet kids and I love them to death. 
The next day we stopped for the night in Bend Oregon. We stayed at the Econo lodge- don't stay there!! It was super yucky! 
On the third day we stopped at Lava Lands national park and walked around. We where hoping to get to stop by some waterfalls too but it was raining and also we just wanted to get to my parents house and out of the car! 










No comments:

Post a Comment