Monday, June 8, 2015

Oregon Summer: Part 3

My car broke down... Lucky it was in the drive way at my parents house. I had just gotten back to town - and I was thinking about driving an hour and a half away to Medford. I am glad I listened to the voice telling me not to go. The battery light had come one moments before so I thought maybe that was the culprit. So called Daniel, told him the problems and asked him what I should do. Maybe incouldnjust buy a new battery. He told me he would try to figure out what was wrong on his end and call me back. The next thing I new he was calling me back and was on the road headed to Oregon to fix my car himself! I think he just missed us!! After inspecting it he decided it was the alternater and 200 dollars later my car is running great!! I feel super blessed that I have a husband who can fix our cars. It was cheaper to have him come to Oregon and fix it then me taking it to someone else. 
After he fixed my car we took a drive to the river and Dan and the kids ended up swimming. It was such a beautiful day. 
Daniel stayed two nights and left early Monday morning. 




No comments:

Post a Comment