Thursday, November 28, 2013

Christmas 2012 Part 4

* I must have accidently earsed all the pictures I had from Boise...

The day after Chritmas we left and made our way to Boise Idaho. My brother Clifton was there from Hawaii visiting his boys for Christmas. The last time I saw Clif was over 6 years ago when Derrick was just 10 months old. I had seen the boys about a year before - they were living in Salt Lake at the time and Julia had a late Dinner to attend so they came and spent the night at our house in Eagle Mountain.  Since Clif was in Boise there was no way that I could not stop and see him - plus this would be his first time meeting Riley and Owen. 

It was such a good visit. We rented a hotel room for two night- it was AWESOME - it had two queen beds and a separate sitting area. It was perfect for us to sit around in and visit. We went swimming in the pool, ate pizza, watched movies and played video games. 

We had a zoo pass the the Hoggle Zoo and Boise was on the list of zoo's we could visit at a discout. So I called up to see how much it would cost - 25 cents! Awesome! So we headed out to the zoo and had so much fun. Simon and Derrick got along great and Everett stayed with and talked and talked. Our favorite part - and Clif's - was the Male Lion. He was growling and running back and forth. Clif got a couple of videos of it. 

Before we left Boise we stopped at Ka-Rynn's house - where Clif was staying - she was pregnant and had been in the hospital and was finally home - we stayed about an hour before headed back to Utah. It was so hard saying goodbye, because He lives so far away and I do not know when I will be able to see him again. It was so nice and refreshing to see my brother again. I loved every single minute of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment