Friday, June 1, 2012

Marriage

My baby sister is getting married today! I am so proud of her. She has become an amazing women. Her (almost) husband Ethan is a wonderful man. I would not be surprised of he became the favorite son-in-law, brother-in-law and uncle. They are perfect for one another.

I can not be there due to health problems and an appointment in Utah that could not be canceled. I am so sad not to be there. I told her that only Ethan and her matter and in the end she will not even miss me.

She is marring into a wonderful family whom has already taken such great care of her. I hear that Ethan's Aunts made a beautiful wedding cake, lovely table cloths and a gorgeous quilt for them. I am excited for the special moments her and my Mom get to share today. I know she will receive so many wonderful blessing by being married in the temple. I can not wait to see where this journey takes her. I am sure it will be a wonderful adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment