Tuesday, May 8, 2012

March

March was pretty uneventful. It was the calm after the storm. Daniel did get a couple of days off due to snow. Those days were spent shooting before Derrick had to go to school.

Daniel also put his name in a "hat" to be transferred to Canada. (Still have not heard anything. We are pretty sure the job is not starting for a while). If he does go, I will not be able to go with him. Little island- only way in is by plane! So we decided that if he does go, the kids and I would move to Oregon and live near my parents. It would be nice to be closer to my family and have their help if I needed it. It is no secret that I love southern Oregon, I would move back in a heart beat. Rivers, mountains, pine tree and the ocean... Need I say more. However I love were we live. It is close to the city, and far enough away that I feel safe and secure. When Dan was working out of town, I had lots of help when needed. I have made many friends and LOVE my neighbors'. There is a little park right outside my door. Literally. It would be hard to move. So part of me want to stay here, the other part wants to be close to my family. By June both my sisters and my parents will live in Oregon...I miss them.

Also during March...Derrick took Daniel's razor and tied to cut Riley's hair. Lucky it did not cut very much off. We went to Target and listened to Dr. Seuss books being read in celebration for his birthday. We got Lorax mustaches in our gift bags. We went to a really cool park. It has a pyramid shaped climbing structure that is over two stories tall. A little scary, but way cool. It is the 3rd of its kind in the entire world. Can you say BUSY. The kids loved it. I found a free table with two chairs on the way home from church. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment